We have a passion to equip believers to be at their best, radiating God's glory and actively waiting for the coming of the Lord
- To prepare the believers for the coming of the Bridegroom
- To declare to the world the acceptable year of the Lord and proclaim the good news
- To declare the whole counsel of the Lord to everyone irrespective of denomination
- To build a group of believers that are ready to go out and serve God with a passion to bring glory to the Lord
- To open the eyes of believers to the mysteries of the kingdom of God in conferences, seminars, workshops, and solemn assemblies
- To bring comfort to as many whose hearts are broken till their faces radiate the glory of God and the devil is brought to shame in their situations and circumstances through Faith Clinics, Counselling & Prayer Meetings
- To encourage believers to cease to live a life of clinging dependencies, rather to depend on God and be able to stand for God in this crooked and perverse period
- To break barriers and create a forum for preparing the whole body for what God wanted it to be
How it all started
This work started in 2002 when God mandated a couple, Segun & Kunbi Ajayi to share their vision with a few of their friends, who joined them in prayers and encouraged them to launch-out. They were later joined in 2003 by nine other brethren from different denominations and Christian bodies.
The Link Ministries’ first outreach work was the publication,
The first edition of the ‘The Link’ magazine was published in October 2002 and since then the ministry has released many editions. This magazine is published quarterly (as resources allow) and sent or delivered free to homes, churches, ministries, schools, establishment & (or) any believer that request a copy. THE LINK carries no subscription or news-stand price. This publication is financed as the Lord provides through the freewill donations of members of the ministry and church organisations.
The Link Ministries has also published a faith-building pamphlet called ANCHOR. This is part of the outreach effort of this ministry at enhancing believers’ faith. The ministry also organises Faith Clinics and prayer meetings. This is held monthly in the residences of members; to which others believers are invited.
Since inception, the impact of the Link Ministries' teaching outreach efforts in Church organisations cannot be over-emphasised with involvement in Sunday Schools, House fellowships, Bible Studies, Training Seminars, Workers Training programmes, Family Life Workshops and Youth Empowerment Seminars.
The Link Ministries organised her first Believers’ Congress on the 20th March 2004 and has conducted this in different locations in Lagos, Nigeria since then.
The Link Ministries is currently working at opened doors in the United Kingdom and trusting God to do greater things.